Me with my family!

Me with my family!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Things I Don't Understand...

I like to think of myself as a knowledgeable person. I try to stay up with the latest "things" but there are some things that I just don't get...or even know what they are and/or how to use/do them! I have heard people talk about them, so my interest is up...

1. Pintrest
2. Google +
3. Twitter
4. Paleo Diet
5. Crossfit

So, if anyone can shed some light on these subjects for me it would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/redherringjeff/) is a site where you can basically curate things that interest or inspire you. Things that you would like to remember or that you would like to share with peoples. I've seen boards (think virtual pin/inspiration boards) that range from scrapbooking, to crafts, to toy collections, favorite books,actors,movies... basically it's a way to collect your meaninful experiences on the interweb into one place.

    Google+ is a social media outlet similar in a lot of ways to facebook.

    ReplyDelete