This recipe is another one of my sister-in-law's! It is called Blonde Brownies, but it really reminds me of a breaded chocolate chip cookie. It's AWESOME!
Here's the recipe-
1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips (I use a lot more than 1 cup on mine)
1. Melt butter in a sauce pan. (Sorry, no picture!)
2. Stir in all ingredients except the chocolate chips. Stir until blended well.
3. Spread into a greased and floured (or sugared) 9 x 13 pan.
4. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. (I love chocolate, so I use as much as I want here.)
5. Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes.
These are the BEST! One time, my SIL made this for me and added ice cream and then melted white chocolate and poured it over the top. WOW!
Let me know what you think once you try it...