Me with my family!

Me with my family!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Toy Store Adventures

Oh, there is never a dull moment with Dan and my kids around!
We went to a toy store over the weekend. It's surprising that this is the first time we have ever set foot in one considering our daughter is almost 2 1/2 now. We had a ball walking around and seeing her so excited! She was in heaven on earth!

Dan, my oldest child...ah, I mean my husband, decided that we needed to go and check out all the newest action figures. He and his brother loved to play with them when they were kids so he had to see what they looked like now and how they have changed. It was funny hearing him tell stories of how they would play with certain ones and how "cool" they were. :) He cracks me up! We also found a few items that we want to buy Nehemiah at some point, but he's still too little for them now.

As we approached the science section of the toy store, we passed an isle that had some creepy dinosaurs and Trinity was a little concerned. She stood behind Dan while he got them out and started playing with them. She didn't like them at all, but noticed something on the shelf above them...A SHARK!
Oh yes, a good sized shark with huge teeth! Most little girls would be drawn to a baby doll, but my little sweetheart had to carry this horrible shark around the whole store the entire time we were there!
I tried to put it back at one point, but we only got an isle away and she yelled, "Where'd da shark go?" and took off towards the shelf he was on. She even patted it's back like she was burping a baby!

Surprisingly, when it was time to go, Dan told her we had to put the shark back and she placed him right back on the shelf! GOOD GIRL! I really didn't want to fight over why we weren't buying that awful shark and try to make her see my reasoning for it! :)

As we were leaving, Trinity found a cool Big Bird ride. We were in no rush to get anywhere, so we let her climb on. I began searching my wallet for quarters only to discover that Dan had stolen them all to buy sodas. She didn't know it was a ride so we just let her play on it a while. 
We're such lame parents!!!!
Trinity admiring her Big Bird buddy! She just has fun no matter what we're doing!
See, never a dull moment! Don't tell my family, but I wouldn't have it any other way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment